We offer the Abbott PanBio Rapid Antigen test – recognized as one the best antigen COVID tests. Some countries including parts of Europe accept this as pre-departure testing within 48-72 hours of departure. The testing is a gentle shallow nasal swab that takes 10 seconds and processing takes about 15-20 minutes. This test is most ideal for Canadians wanting to fly down to the US.
Cost: $50 + tax – credit or debit only
Hours: Open 7 days per week but limited to mornings on the weekend
Who: We welcome all ages
When: Depending on availability this test can be done shortly before departure – ideally 1-2 days before departure
What: Test report and letter includes:
- Description of test as Abbott PanBio Antigen Test
- Demographics: name, date of birth, address, phone number and passport/identity number
- Date and time of test completion
Ready to Book?
Book here $50 + tax
- Persistent Covid Positive test result – Clients who have been COVID positive may test positive for weeks to months after their initial infection. This does not mean they are infectious but have residual non-infectious viral particles that may complicate your testing (either “positive” or “equivocal”). The only option is to get a letter from your own family physician stating you had COVID and have recovered. Generally from 12 to 180 days post-illness you are considered to be immune and not infectious. Each country will have different requirements for travellers who had been previously infected with COVID dependent on their vaccination status. Both the IATA and Air Canada sites give valuable information for travellers dependent on whether they have had COVID and their vaccination status.
- Canadians going to the US may use the Molecular Test (for entry via air) and use the same test result for re-entry back into Canada provided the total time away does not exceed 72 hours. Excellent for travellers for a weekend trip to New York City.
- Non-nationals will be required to sign a waiver form prior to testing.